About Me

WELL WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT, I HAVE JOINED THE BLOG REVOLUTION. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND BRANDON FOR 13 YEARS AND WE HAVE 5 GREAT KIDS. TREY LYNN 12, SHAELEE RAE 10, JOSS DAYNE 8, TREVEN THOR 7, THAEDEN CRUSH 5.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

BEACH - KNOTS BERRY FARM - SEA WORLD\









































SO THIS IS A REALLY LONG POST WITH LOTS OF PICTURES BUT I COULDNT DECIDE...WE WENT TO OCEANSIDE WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY AND DID THE BEACH AND KNOTTS BERRY FARM AND SEA WORLD. IT WAS SO FUN!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like too much fun!!! I love the sand couch. Way cool!

The Self's said...

I just have to know...who's idea were the shirts? LOVE them! Makes me wonder about the comments you guys got when wearing them :D

Amber Dee said...

You got so great pictures. Can't wait to scrapbook!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

love the shirts and the couch is awesome. You guys are such a neat family!