About Me

WELL WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT, I HAVE JOINED THE BLOG REVOLUTION. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND BRANDON FOR 13 YEARS AND WE HAVE 5 GREAT KIDS. TREY LYNN 12, SHAELEE RAE 10, JOSS DAYNE 8, TREVEN THOR 7, THAEDEN CRUSH 5.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG !


HE EVERYONE I HAVE STARTED A SMALL ONLINE EBAY/BLOG CRAFT SITE. I SET UP BLOG FOR THE CUTE HAIR BOWS, HEADBANDS, FLOWERS, AND BEANNIES. I WILL GIVE ANYONE WHO ADDS MY BLOG TO THERE LIST $10.00 OFF THERE FIRST ORDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME. mom4hens@yahoo.com THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Charlee said...

Julie, Love the bows. I didn't know you had a blog. Your kids are huge. We missed you a couple of weeks ago it was a lot of fun. Keep in touch.

Kay and Krystal said...

I must admit I LOVE LOVE your bows...I think I will have to get some they are all to cute to choose from!

Mamacita Hall said...

Hi Julie! I have been doing some serious blog stalking today & found you! Your kids are so big & grown up, I can't really remember the last time I saw you, so I thought I would say hi!

Kacie said...

Just letting you know, I switched our blog address to kobyandkaciepetersonfamily.blogspot.com

thank you!