About Me

WELL WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT, I HAVE JOINED THE BLOG REVOLUTION. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND BRANDON FOR 13 YEARS AND WE HAVE 5 GREAT KIDS. TREY LYNN 12, SHAELEE RAE 10, JOSS DAYNE 8, TREVEN THOR 7, THAEDEN CRUSH 5.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES







WELL CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I AM UPDATING MY BLOG. WELL WE WENT OUT TO HEBER A FEW WEEKS AGO AND CHER LEWIS FROM OUR WARD IS A PHOTOGRAPHER AND IT WAS SO FUN. SHE JUST FOLLOWED US AROUND AND WE TOOK A MILLION PICTURES AND THE OLY PROBLEM IS WHICH ONES TO CHOOSE TO GET TO HANG ONMY WALL. SO DONT ANY OF YOU BE SUPRISED IF YOU SHOW UP AND OUR HOUSE IS COVERED IN PICTURES.

6 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Hi! :)Hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment...I saw your names on Koby and Kacies blog. Your family is so cute!! Your kids are adorable!

Kacie said...

FINALLY!!! Cute cute pictures! If you want to get in on my private blog email me your email address at kacie.p@hotmail.com
Koby misses you brand!!!!

RAYALITE said...

Hey Juge!!s/p??
How the heck are ya?? Your family
is gorgeous!! Shaelee looks just like you. You guys all look so happy-What a sweet family!!
Ray

Hallie said...

Hey Julie! I was so excited to find out that you have a blog too! Your family pictures are so cute. I would have a hard time choosing which ones to hang too, hang them all!

Amber Dee said...

I love it! So cute. Keep up the posting.

Jenny Shumway said...

Super cute!!! Don't forget to send me copies of the kids/family pics!!